Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Thanksgiving



So if u cant tell im a little off in my months. but all is well in provo! im on a new kick to make some lifestyle changes includint loosing 25 pounds. all healthy. i promise. me goal is to go on a missison loving myself nd knowing how to eat. i am there to serve the lord not worry about weight or food. i have been doing well so far. i am down7 pounds and a ton of inches yeah for me! i have been going to power pump and turbo kick and i feel great other then the sore muscles that are driving me crazy! so since my blog is way lame i have decided to post more often.as most of you know i am crazy about shoes and each pair has a story. so get ready for my shoe collection! i promis it wont be lame. i am tired and sore so i am off to bed. i am doing well and preparing to go on a mission! YEAH! i love you all!



my sister and my mom

Me and my mom!

Goodness we were so cute as babies!

My mom on her birthaday! we got her a flat screen tv!


My mom and her parents at Thanksgiving dinner

me and my sister!

2 comments:

Katie Smith said...

Oh sweet Emma! I haven't seen you in ages and I miss you. Hopefully I'll see you again soon though. You know I'll be back as soon as my body will allow it...probably before. :)

Tell Ash I'm sorry about Cafe Rio. I seriously did not recognize her and I wonder if she thought I was being a bit cold. I hate when I see people from the gym somewhere other than the gym...I never recognize them! Tell her not to hate me.

Miss you and hope you are doing fantastic. I'll see you SOON!!!

Emily said...

I hadn't checked your blog in forever because I figured that nothing would have changed. . . but lo and behold, it had! How fun!!! You look so beautiful in that picture with your mom. Your hair is so long! I'm excited about your mission and to see all your shoes and hear the stories they have to tell! :)