Monday, March 24, 2008

Charity Ball!

So the Charity Ball was amazing! At the end of the night there was 21,000 dollars raised for the united way! Awsome! I had a ton of fun walking around like i was importans becasue there was a ton of big wigs there, but in the end, as always, i was on the dance floor busting a move! And of course most of my ward turned up, so it ended up being a ward dance party! nothing new there!

Me and andrew being intense! LOL!

soo we had this great idea that we should do our signiture poses, that is mine, and michaels is of course the quite little peace sign!


GOTCHA! so michael is really good at making sure the only pictures that were taken of him he knew about, but we got him! and of course i was totally prepared!

me kendra and cali! o my gosh i love theese girls! i call them "the possy" because everyone who lives in there apartment then are related too! so whenever i want to had with them, i text 1 and just say im inviting the possy!
me and kendra! we are soooo sexy!
there goes my signiture pose again suttan, kendra and krysta having a great time!
our sexy poses! i actually think i was totally not ready for that picture! all in all i had an awsome time! much love!



3 comments:

Natalie said...

I know I already told you, but I love that dress on you. Are you growing your hair out?

Emily said...

Emma,
YOu look beautiful in your hot pink frock! It looks like you had a ton of fun!

Emily said...

Emma,
Time for something new! Come on. ..tell us about all your adventures in Utah!